CODAME PLAY @ SubZERO - Fundraising Event
Friday, June 7, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 11:59 PM (PDT) CA | SoFA district in Downtown San Jose http://codame.eventbrite.com
A playfull event with a lot of toys for some ART+TECH FUN!
We are accepting new sponsors supporting the CODAME ART+TECH community, contact us. Any pixel or bit counts!
More details soon to be announced. Stay tuned! Be ready to PLAY!
- Josh Nimoy: multiple touchscreens with OSC signals with musical heartbeats.
- Reza Ali: Algorithmic Art Audio-visual Projected controlled by Leap.
- Xavi Vives Riba: Play with Ludovico a music interactive projection based on GIFs.
- James Morgan: video arcade.
- Superdeux: Project (TBA)
- Vinit Patil: appology, more information coming up. stay tuned!
- Ed Key + David Kanaga, Proteus pushing the boundaries of games.
- StarPause + Cam Altamura #naughtBothered generative art featuring gifs submitted by realtime viewers
- Dan Lynch, Lucas Calderin & Spencer Poff : Laser Harp, YES! Freakin’ laser beams!
We are happy to offer you a chance to test your sensory adaptation skills in the OuterBody Grand Prix at SubZero 2013.
This is no ordinary race. You will steer yourself around a racetrack track while only seeing through a camera suspended high up in the air. Will you be able to stay in bounds? Will you be able to avoid the other racers? Will you even be able to distinguish yourself from them? Can you get your name on the leader board? Maybe you’ll be the champion of the festival!
For examples of previous OuterBody installations, and to get a sense of what you’re in for, visit outerbody.org/events
Buy your tickets in advance for guaranteed entry and priority race times. Limited tickets available.
About SubZERO Festival
The mosaic above includes photos from:
Focused on emerging and present subcultures thriving in our region, SubZERO is a diy, artistically bent, hi/lo-techno mashup where street meets geek. Come downtown on June 7th to San Jose’s SoFA District from 6pm ‘til midnight for an inspired evening of arts & culture. In addition to the South FIRST FRIDAYS monthly art walk you’ll find outdoor stages of entertainment plus artists, performers & musicians celebrating the indie creative spirit!
Brian Eder, Fenchurch, Cherri Lakey, and Paul Robinson.